- The Chandler walnut is smooth, thin-shelled with a white interior.
- It is globally known in respect of efficiency and quality.
- Average fruit weights is 14 grams
- Chilling requirement varies between 700-1000 hours
- Optimum reached altitude is 800.
- Blooming will start 15 days later compared to domestic walnut seedlings
- Offshoot efficiency is high
- Kernel yield rate is around 48%.
- It is a cultivar that may self-pollinate at a rate of 20-30%
- Pollinators: Fernette, Franquette, İverto, Cisco.
- Tree structure endures up to -20 degrees Celsius.
- Harvested after the first week of October